UNIBIT points system is calculated on the basis of the performance of the player in the
real ODI match.
Here is a breakdown of the calculation.
- 1 point per run
- 1 point per boundary bonus
- 2 points per six scored
- 4 points for a half-century
- 8 points for a century
- -3 points if dismissed for a duck (Batter, wicket-keeper, and all-rounder)
Any player scoring a century will only get points for the century. No points will be
awarded for their half-century. Additionally, no points are awarded for centuries in T10
If any runs are scored on an overthrow, points for those runs will be credited to the
batter on strike for that ball. However, if the overthrow goes for a boundary, the
batter will not receive extra Boundary Bonus points.
- 25 points per wicket, excluding run-outs
- 8 bonus points for taking the wicket by LBW or Bowled
- 4 bonus points for taking four wickets in a single match
- 8 bonus points for taking five wickets in a single match
- 4 points per maiden over
- 8 points per catch
- 4 bonus points for taking three catches in one match
- 12 points per stumping
- 12 points per direct run-out
- 6 points per throw leading to a indirect run-out
A direct hit is inflicted by the fielder who is the only one to touch the ball after the
batter faces the delivery. In all other cases, points will be awarded only to the last 2
fielders who touch the ball.
Players taking more than 3 catches will also get 4 points as 3 Catch Bonus. For example,
if a player takes 6 catches, he/she will not get 8 points.
Economy rate points
- Captain of the UNIBIT team - 2x the points scored in the match
- Vice-captain of the UNIBIT team - 1.5x the points scored in the match
- 4 points each for every player announced in the Lineups
- 4 points each for every player Playing Substitute ((Concussion, COVID-19,
X-Factor, or Impact Player))
- 6 points for economy rate below 2.5 runs per over
- 4 points for economy rate between 2.55 - 3.49 runs per over
- 2 points for economy rate between 3.5 - 4.5 runs per over
- -2 points for economy rate between 7 - 8 runs per over
- -4 points for economy rate between 8.01 - 9 runs per over
- -6 points for economy rate above 9 runs per over
The economy rate comes into consideration for UNIBIT points only after a bowler has
bowled at least five
Strike rate points (Except Bowler)
- 6 points for Strike Rate above 140 runs per 100 balls
- 4 points for Strike Rate between 120.01 - 140 runs per 100 balls
- 2 points for Strike Rate between 100 - 120 runs per 100 balls
- -2 points for Strike Rate between 40 - 50 runs per 100 balls
- -4 points for Strike Rate between 30 - 39.99 runs per 100 balls
- -6 points for Strike Rate below 30 runs per 100 balls
The Strike rate comes into consideration for UNIBIT points only after a player has
played Minimum 20 balls.
Negative points for low batting Strike Rates are only applicable for individual Strike
Rates of 50 runs per 100 balls or below.
Other Important Points
- Rules about substitutes:
- - The announced Concussion, COVID-19, X-Factor or Impact Player
substitutes will get 0 points for being announced. Out of the announced
substitutes, ONLY those that will play will be awarded 4 points in addition to
the points for all the contributions they make as per the Fantasy Point
- - Substitutes apart from Concussion, COVID-19, X-Factor or Impact Player
substitutes will not be awarded points for any contribution they make.
- - If a player gets replaced by an X-Factor or Impact Player substitute,
but later comes back on field, they will get points for their contributions.
However, if a player, who was not a part of the announced lineups, comes to the
field as a substitute, they will not get points for any of their contributions
(except Concussion, COVID-19, X-Factor and Impact Player substitutes).
- A player who has been transferred from one team to the other might still be
available for selection for his older team until the next scheduled team update
on Dream11. However, no points will be attributed to the player in such a
- If a player is announced in the starting eleven of a team but later is unable
to start the match, he/she will not score any points. The player who plays as
the replacement, however, will earn points for the match (including starting
- No points will be awarded for any actions during a Super Over or a Super Five.
- Data is provided by reliable sources and once the match has been marked as
completed i.e., winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made.
Points awarded live in-game are subject to change as long as the match status is
'In progress' or 'Waiting for review'.
- More than 11 players from either team are allowed to play in Other OD/Other
T20/Other Test matches.
- No points will be awarded for Strike rate, Economy rate, or Maidens in ‘The
- As per official sources, runs scored off a ‘Mystery Ball’ will not be credited
to the batter’s score and a batter will not get points for runs scored on this
delivery for 6ixty.
- As per official sources, runs and wickets scored off a ‘Mystery Ball’ will not
be credited to the bowler’s figure and a bowler will not get or lose points for
runs scored on this delivery for 6ixty.